Sunday, September 5, 2010

IDEAS #1

Okay, these are my ideas, thoughts, and tosses of characters. That's the quick, simple explanation.
So, why take away from the continuous stories? I'm thinking of writing something with a little more story and plot and symbolism and meaning that the other...two written here. Here's a QUICK, quick, quick lay out of a few characters.

Maylyn
Maylyn...will be...not the main character because her name is slightly annoying. She'll be a bubbly, social 17 year-old junior in high school. Hair...hair...what should her hair be? Hum...she's bubbly...but blond would be cliche...hum...OH! Light, light brown. and her eyes? Uhhhmmm (I swear, not all the characters will be like this, this is just to show my thought process)... they will be...dark, brown with a BURST of green, but not enough to make them hazel. Humm... Need to make her seem a bit more...real, huh? She listens to the stuff that can be found on, like, the top 40 radio stations.

Jasper
Jasper is a fifteen-year-old freshman in high school (middle of the year birthday). He's quiet, so quiet that he seems to push people away with the wall of silence. Something about him doesn't seem exactly...human. His blue eyes seem to have streaks of light surging through them if stared into too long. Platinum blond hair covers one eye while the rest is dyed a copper red. The copper red part is long enough to be pulled into a short ponytail. When someone actually talks to him, it's obvious he feels insecure and awkward. (Yeah, he's probably one of the main characters)

Kelly
I had to use a...more boring name for this character. Not that I don't like the name Kelly, I just think it's kinda boring. ANYWAY! Jasper's mommy. She's thirty-two years of age. Jasper gets his platinum blond hair from her. Her hair come down to around her waist. Her job is something artistic (though I'm not sure what yet) and she hates the color Jasper decided to dye his hair. Mainly, she wears a lot of white.

Uncle Vincent
I pinkie promise I'll at least explain this dude's name. Just not here.
Vincent is 16, home schooled, and yet everyone's crush. I'm pretty sure he's got at least one tattoo (I don't know yet). He has black hair and eyes so dark a brown that they look black. He has snake bite piercings (bottom lip, one on each side) and piercings all the way up the cartilage of his ears. Believes in planning his life only to the next weekend and even manages mocking those who perfectly plan out everything in their life.

Amabel
Amabel has pale, almost white, blue hair, but the same dark eyes as Vincent. Cuts run up and down both of her arms. She looks only thirteen years old. Her reactions are very airy and relaxed. A small tattoo of a butterfly takes up about 4 inches on her ankle.

And now I'm pretty sure an IDEAS #2 and #3 are gonna pop up, explaining more characters, but these are all the ones I have currently. YAY! I think we'll call this this story Spreading My Wings until I think of something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment